A Tradition of Community Support
ASTAC has a strong tradition of supporting community needs throughout our service areas. We regard partnerships with nonprofit organizations as an important investment in the future of communities we serve and the vitality of our company.
Over time, we have participated in and assisted with many community projects and festivals, educational programs, youth sports activities, local government, health programs, and nonprofit organizations. To achieve the greatest benefit from our available funding, ASTAC focus is on events and programs that directly impact the communities we serve that benefit a group or community.
ASTAC and its employees take pride in bringing people, businesses and organizations together; after all, it's what being part of a community is all about.
ASTAC believes in supporting the community and areas we serve by providing sponsorships and donations to various organizations. Specifically, we support those organizations and activities that encourage youth participation, community spirit, cooperation and education specifically those that preserve and promote the Inupiat culture.
Who May Apply - Eligibility
1. Non-profit Organization (not an individual or for-profit business)
2. Organization benefits people in the communities that ASTAC and its affiliates serve
3. Organization does not have a religious focus
4. Organization does not have a political focus
5. Organization does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion, or creed
How To Apply
1. Submit Donation Request Form at least 30 days prior to event date.
2. If cash donation is requested, provide copy of W9 with Donation Request Form
3. Mail, Fax, or bring completed paperwork to an ASTAC Office location.